Wednesday, July 23, 2014
You thought I forgot?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
KromedFox Hey guys, what is up? KromedFox here. As this is my first post, I deemed it proper that I will start off with a short intr...
-
Actually that's pretty normal. A room full of dudes hugging Dakimakura, Japanese body pillows printed with anime characters. ...
-
ひさしぶりみんなさん! Been a while since I last posted something on ze blog. Well, I have my midterm exams to blame for that. Anyways, this pos...
-
Yo! Rotfuchs here, and I'm gonna do a review of Tamayura. Please note that this is the first time I've done something like this...
-
Because the anime is starting this season, I have decided to write a short review on the light novel of "Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance...
-
Hey everybody! This is my first review, so I wanna make it count. (Hehehehehe). So this is my favorite anime of all time, Seitokai Yak...
-
Yuru Yuri is of those initial anime that I have put unto hold. I watched a couple of minutes in the first episode, decided not to c...
Do you want to go to Japan?
Archives
-
▼
2014
(17)
-
▼
July
(15)
- WTF Wednesdays: 進撃の変態ベーシスト
- Anime Review: Kamichama Karin
- WTF Wednesdays: GUMI feat. Macho singer AND IIIIII...
- Random Video: Human VTEC Sound
- Anime Review: Yuyushiki
- Platinum Spice!
- WTF Wednesdays: Dakimakura
- Anime Review: Area 88
- Anime Review: Seitokai Yakuindomo
- Random Video: WTF Japan Seriously
- Light Novel Review: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
- N2 AE86 Championship Finals!
- Anime Review: Tamayura
- Anime Review: Yuru Yuri
- The Four Idiots of "Baka no Tabi"
-
▼
July
(15)
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment